Monday, September 22, 2008

NEWS: Featured on Hunk Du Jour blog



I spend a lot of time candidly talking about personal experiences and other people, but I was approached by Hunk Du Jour (www.hunkdujour.com) a couple of weeks ago for an interview. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Hunk Du Jour, it is a daily blog that contains photos, interviews and profiles of "noteworthy" men.

I didn't know what to think at first -- never in a million years would I have thought of myself as being "noteworthy" (in the grand scheme of things). I figured I had nothing to lose, so I answered a series of their questions and the full interview was posted earlier today.

Special thanks to the Hunk Du Jour team for choosing me out of the millions of better looking guys out there.

You can read my interview "Reality Connoisseur," at www.hunkdujour.com/blog/archives/2008/09/brandon_aka_redlantern_reality.asp or check out the rest of Hunk Du Jour at www.hunkdujour.com.

DListers may leave comments under my Hunk Du Jour photo.

5 comments:

iAM JaNKo said...

HOT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brandon,
Great shots!
Our site, www.pridebook.com subscribes to the Hunk du Jour and your great pic showed up as part of our feed.

So I thought I'd leave an invitation for you here to come join us on pridebook!

www.pridebook.com - just follow the easy steps to become a member!

All my best,
Rob

The Kabuki Play 3 said...

Thank you both for the compliments! I'll check out Pridebook. :)

Unknown said...

Brandon,
I am concerned because you haven't written here for quite a while, not since shortly after gaining wider notice as the Hunk du Jour.
I hope you are well and still writing, since you are so skilled in the craft.
Stan

The Kabuki Play 3 said...

Hi,

Sorry for ignoring the blog. I've been very busy with work and I'm on a job search. I'll get back to it soon because there are more things to report!