Saturday, April 12, 2008

LOL: 10 Reasons Why Straight Boys Hate Their Girlfriend's Gay Best Friend

Are you the best friend of a straight female? Do you know everything about her, do everything with her and play a major role in her decisions? Well this list is for YOU! Inspired by a straight man's list (taken from the Internet), here are ten reasons why straight boys hate their girlfriend's gay best friend:

1) You couldn't settle for just being gay... you're embarrassingly flaming and over-the-top gay and I have burn marks to prove it! Your pants are tighter than my girlfriend's, you complain just as much she does and I hate carrying BOTH of your fucking purses!

2) Since you "can't drink beer" and refuse to pay for anything, I end up having to spend EXTRA money buying girl drinks for the both of you. You say "beer tastes nasty," but I can think of many, many other things that you put in your mouth that's MUCH worse!

3) You hit on my friends and even slept with one of them -- that just about says it all.

4) When you're around, I have to walk on egg shells because I know you'll cock block me if I upset you. The little bitch that you are will poison my girlfriend's mind and turn her against me in a matter of minutes!

5) The both of you make me go shopping for hours and hours at a time. I just want to stay at home and watch the game. Yes, you look gay in that!

6) You make rude comments about what I'm wearing and how I style my hair -- I don't want you to give me a makeover and I don't want your fashion tips. This is not "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy," so DON'T come anywhere near me with your tweezers!

7) I can't hang out with you. You don't like playing sports because you're afraid you'll break a nail and you only go to the gym to check out other guys. You're even afraid to touch the inside of my car's engine and you're too weak to carry ANYTHING!

8) You make me fight for you at the bar, even though you act like an asshole and pick fights with dudes twice your size. I shouldn't have to take a bullet for your bitchy attitude, but who am I kidding? It's inevitable. I'll have to step in to save your ass because if I don't, my girlfriend will FLIP, call me a bad boyfriend and dump me.

9) The whole fucking solar system knows you're gay, but how do you know more about my girlfriend's pussy than I do?!

10) You wear my girlfriend's clothes. Nothing keeps my dick MORE limp than seeing something that I thought looked fucking hot on her now on you!

No comments: