Wednesday, January 30, 2008
STORY: The Night I Could Have Been Murdered
He was about 6'; a big guy, but clearly overweight and not attractive to say the least. He had very dark skin and desperately needed to see a dermatologist... I didn't need a crystal ball to tell me that.
He looked like a typical thug. He dressed entirely in black, but wore slacks, a hooded sweatshirt and matching Timberland boots. To top it all off, he wore a bandanna and a black baseball cap to cover his head. He seemed like he moved up in the ranks of corporate America and had been living a double life. One of partying and sex. The other of working to rise above.
CLEARLY, not my type.
He had been overly persistent with trying to hook up with me from the start, despite having been told numerous times of my dating preference for Caucasian and Latino men. However, I try not to be shallow and completely write people off just because I'm not sexually or physically attracted to them, so I had no problem developing a friendship.
He knew where I stood, but would still try to be slick and say sexual shit to me in hopes that I would change my mind. I found none of his lines impressive and frequently had to check him to make sure he knew that he and I as boyfriends, lovers or "friends with benefits" just wasn't going to happen. Ever.
I don't enjoy repeating myself in those types of situations. When I say I don't want something, I just don't, especially when it has to do with touching or being sexual with someone I'm not interested in. That's just the way it is.
Anyway, I partied with him last week, which was the first time we met in person. It was cool, up until this past Saturday night where he REALLY crossed the line.
After hanging out at the bar all night, he insisted on coming back to my apt, but I was so tired and not in the mood to entertain any guests, I politely declined. He kinda raised his voice and insisted that he follow me home, but I thought he was being nice and wanted make sure I got home safely. Once we got to my apt complex, he parked his car and followed me to my door.
I figured he just wanted to see where I live, so I let him in, but I headed into my bedroom to get ready for bed. He sat on my couch in the living room while I got changed, but soon demanded that I stood in front of him and remove my clothes. Before I could answer, he started grabbing his nasty, sweaty balls through his sweats in arousal. I said, "look, if you need to crash on my couch you can, but I'm going to bed," after which I walked back into my bedroom.
He followed me with his nasty, greasy cock pulled out and said "I can't believe your going to leave me like THIS!" That pissed me off and upset my stomach, but I kept my cool and politely told him that I wasn't interested. As hardheaded as he is, he continued to stand there and wave his dick at me. So, I walked past him and showed him the door. We had plans to chill the next day (Sunday), so I thanked him for the night and told him I'd see him later.
Sunday morning rolls around and I was greeted with attitude because he believed I was obligated to get him off the night before. Clearly he didn't quite understand how serious I was when I told him I just wanted to be friends, but I was still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt (as naive as I am), so I just let it go.
By the afternoon, we headed out to Providence. About halfway through the trip, the focus of the conversation turned to him and I was stuck listening to 40 minutes of narcissism. He also began saying how he might not see me again, but wouldn't explain exactly why. I played it all off and kept a safe distance from him for the rest of the night, but the worst was yet to come.
As we were driving back home, I was taking a cat nap since we had a long drive ahead of us. I woke up about 20 mins in and -- to my horror -- saw that he was jerking himself off. I was grossed out of my fucking mind.
About 10 minutes later, he had the nerve to grab my hand and pull it towards his dick, but I wasn't having that. I snatched my hand back and let him know that he was crossing the line. He should've known better than to touch me like that. I was enraged, but held my cool once again.
The next thing I know, he pulls his car into an abandoned lot and shuts off his engine and headlights to finish himself off. I was sooo grossed out, but in order get him the fuck off my case, I gave in to his demands to see my underwear. I just wanted to get the fuck out of there. I was in the middle of nowhere and didn't know what he was planning to do to me. I was scared, but ready to fight if need be. I closed my eyes in disgust. I couldn't watch as he continued to masturbate.
In a matter of seconds, he reached into my underwear and leaned towards me as if he were going to suck me off. I opened my eyes and saw that he was planning on doing so, but I demanded that he stop. He didn't listen and preceded to lean further into my lap. Before his mouth touched my penis, I took my claws, grabbed that mother fucker and pushed him off me. I think he got the hint that time.
In a surprised reaction, he said "Oh, my bad," as if he was unaware of how juvenile he was acting. He leaned back in his seat and preceded to finish himself off, but barked for me to watch him "bust."
I felt like I was going to throw up.
I was so angry, hurt and disgusted, that I didn't say anything to him for the rest of the night, but he was totally unphased by the whole thing. Unfortunately, I had to sit in the car wit him for another 10 minutes while he drove me back to my car (parked in a lot).
When we pulled up, I got out of his car and slammed his mother fucking door in his face and didn't look back. I learned my lesson that night. I learned many lessons and I have since severed all forms of communication with this dude. I was so angry at the fact that he couldn't respect my boundaries, which I made crystal clear from day one. He thought he could impress me by flashing his money, his "charming personality" and his fancy network, but to tell you the truth, that's not what I'm all about.
The scary part is that I could have been raped and left for dead, or I could have been murdered. I just don't understand why. Why be so nasty and so vulgar, even after he was asked not to?
He looked like a typical thug. He dressed entirely in black, but wore slacks, a hooded sweatshirt and matching Timberland boots. To top it all off, he wore a bandanna and a black baseball cap to cover his head. He seemed like he moved up in the ranks of corporate America and had been living a double life. One of partying and sex. The other of working to rise above.
CLEARLY, not my type.
He had been overly persistent with trying to hook up with me from the start, despite having been told numerous times of my dating preference for Caucasian and Latino men. However, I try not to be shallow and completely write people off just because I'm not sexually or physically attracted to them, so I had no problem developing a friendship.
He knew where I stood, but would still try to be slick and say sexual shit to me in hopes that I would change my mind. I found none of his lines impressive and frequently had to check him to make sure he knew that he and I as boyfriends, lovers or "friends with benefits" just wasn't going to happen. Ever.
I don't enjoy repeating myself in those types of situations. When I say I don't want something, I just don't, especially when it has to do with touching or being sexual with someone I'm not interested in. That's just the way it is.
Anyway, I partied with him last week, which was the first time we met in person. It was cool, up until this past Saturday night where he REALLY crossed the line.
After hanging out at the bar all night, he insisted on coming back to my apt, but I was so tired and not in the mood to entertain any guests, I politely declined. He kinda raised his voice and insisted that he follow me home, but I thought he was being nice and wanted make sure I got home safely. Once we got to my apt complex, he parked his car and followed me to my door.
I figured he just wanted to see where I live, so I let him in, but I headed into my bedroom to get ready for bed. He sat on my couch in the living room while I got changed, but soon demanded that I stood in front of him and remove my clothes. Before I could answer, he started grabbing his nasty, sweaty balls through his sweats in arousal. I said, "look, if you need to crash on my couch you can, but I'm going to bed," after which I walked back into my bedroom.
He followed me with his nasty, greasy cock pulled out and said "I can't believe your going to leave me like THIS!" That pissed me off and upset my stomach, but I kept my cool and politely told him that I wasn't interested. As hardheaded as he is, he continued to stand there and wave his dick at me. So, I walked past him and showed him the door. We had plans to chill the next day (Sunday), so I thanked him for the night and told him I'd see him later.
Sunday morning rolls around and I was greeted with attitude because he believed I was obligated to get him off the night before. Clearly he didn't quite understand how serious I was when I told him I just wanted to be friends, but I was still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt (as naive as I am), so I just let it go.
By the afternoon, we headed out to Providence. About halfway through the trip, the focus of the conversation turned to him and I was stuck listening to 40 minutes of narcissism. He also began saying how he might not see me again, but wouldn't explain exactly why. I played it all off and kept a safe distance from him for the rest of the night, but the worst was yet to come.
As we were driving back home, I was taking a cat nap since we had a long drive ahead of us. I woke up about 20 mins in and -- to my horror -- saw that he was jerking himself off. I was grossed out of my fucking mind.
About 10 minutes later, he had the nerve to grab my hand and pull it towards his dick, but I wasn't having that. I snatched my hand back and let him know that he was crossing the line. He should've known better than to touch me like that. I was enraged, but held my cool once again.
The next thing I know, he pulls his car into an abandoned lot and shuts off his engine and headlights to finish himself off. I was sooo grossed out, but in order get him the fuck off my case, I gave in to his demands to see my underwear. I just wanted to get the fuck out of there. I was in the middle of nowhere and didn't know what he was planning to do to me. I was scared, but ready to fight if need be. I closed my eyes in disgust. I couldn't watch as he continued to masturbate.
In a matter of seconds, he reached into my underwear and leaned towards me as if he were going to suck me off. I opened my eyes and saw that he was planning on doing so, but I demanded that he stop. He didn't listen and preceded to lean further into my lap. Before his mouth touched my penis, I took my claws, grabbed that mother fucker and pushed him off me. I think he got the hint that time.
In a surprised reaction, he said "Oh, my bad," as if he was unaware of how juvenile he was acting. He leaned back in his seat and preceded to finish himself off, but barked for me to watch him "bust."
I felt like I was going to throw up.
I was so angry, hurt and disgusted, that I didn't say anything to him for the rest of the night, but he was totally unphased by the whole thing. Unfortunately, I had to sit in the car wit him for another 10 minutes while he drove me back to my car (parked in a lot).
When we pulled up, I got out of his car and slammed his mother fucking door in his face and didn't look back. I learned my lesson that night. I learned many lessons and I have since severed all forms of communication with this dude. I was so angry at the fact that he couldn't respect my boundaries, which I made crystal clear from day one. He thought he could impress me by flashing his money, his "charming personality" and his fancy network, but to tell you the truth, that's not what I'm all about.
The scary part is that I could have been raped and left for dead, or I could have been murdered. I just don't understand why. Why be so nasty and so vulgar, even after he was asked not to?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment